The approval letter is a document approved by the Immigration office that enables you to enter and leave Vietnam for a certain period. You can get your Visa showing that document at one of the 3 international airports of Vietnam (Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh and Da Nang). You can apply online for getting your approval letter.
There are two processing times for getting the approval letter from us:
- Normal (2 – 3 working days)
- Urgent (1 working day)
- Supper urgent (08 hours before boarding your flight)*
*Contact us at email@example.com for a quick answer.
- Tourist Visa: There are two kinds of tourist visa for 1 and 3 months and you can apply also for single entry or multiple entry. Once arrived in Vietnam, tourists can also apply for Visa Extension of Tourist Visa if they want to spend more time here. You can apply for it here.
- Business Visa: It is for those who want to go in Vietnam with business purposes. You can flexibly apply for business visa to be able to entry multiple times for 3 or 6 months without actually working in the country.*
- Other Types: Other types of Visa such as Work Visa, Diplomatic Visas, Official Visas, Student Visa, etc. are for those who migrate to Vietnam for special purposes and are applicable only with special requirements and special procedures.*
*Unfortunately, we do not process those kinds of Visa. Please, contact the Vietnam Visa Embassy in your country for further information. List of Vietnam Embassies worldwide here.
The process for getting your visa stamp takes from 25 minutes to 1 hour. If you do not feel like waiting such a long time contract our Fast Track Service, you will have to wait only from 5 to 10 minutes!
More Information >>
Visa is a conditional authorization granted by a country (typically to a foreigner) to enter and temporarily remain within, or to leave that country. Therefore, it is essential for the foreigners to fill in the Visa Application Form in order to be able to get the Visa.
In this article, we will provide a step-by-step guidance on How to fill in the Vietnamese Application Form for people who have never done this before.
Some of the main points that we would like to mention before getting into details are:
- If you intend to enter and temporarily remain within Vietnam more than 15 days, it is vital that you obtain a particular type of Visa.
- Applicants must submit one completed Visa application form enclosed with passport or International Travel Document at the Vietnamese Diplomatic Mission abroad or at the international border checkpoint immigration office where the visa is issued.
- The process of entry is simple; all you have to bring are the printed documents (the Visa Application Form and the Visa approval letter) and money for the stamp fee.
At the top left corner of the form, paste 1 recently taken photo in 4x6 size with white background, front view, bare head and without sunglasses. Also include another separate one.
Fill in your personal information from part 1 to part 11. These parts include:
- Full name (in capital letters)
- Date of birth
- Place of birth
- Nationality of birth
- Current nationality
- Business address
- Permanent residential address
- Telephone / Email
- Family members
In part 12, fill in the Number of your passport or International Travel Document and also, please clarify the type of the passport: Ordinary, Official, Diplomatic or specific name of the International Travel Document. This number must be identical to the number of the passport provided in the Visa Approval Letter.
Also provide the name of the company that issues the passport with the expiry date.
If you entered Viet Nam before or recently, please fill in part 13 with the date of your previous entry into Viet Nam.
In part 14 and 16, please fill in your intended date of entry into Vietnam, the length of stay and intended temporary residential address in Viet Nam. Provide the address of your hotel or the address of your friend (if you intend to stay with your friend).
Part 17 requires the hosting information. You only have to fill in either the name of the organization or the individual who is responsible for hosting you.
In case you accompany with child(ren) under 14 years old, please provide the 4x6 photos of him / her and another separated with full name, sex and date of birth in part 18.
In part 19, tick whether you apply for Single or Multiple Visa and also fill in the valid date.
If you have any request, please fill in part 20.
At the bottom right of the form, fill in the name of the place where you complete the form and also the date. Finally, sign and fill in your full name under your signature.
Above is the full guidance for travellers who have never filled in the Vietnam Visa Application Form before. BestPrice Travel hopes that we have been able to clarify any points of the form that confuse you and look forward to offering and serving you with our best tourism services in the future!