1. Fill in the application form here. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Confirm your Visa details and pay online through a trusted method.
3. Get Visa Approval Letter and prepare for getting Visa stamped on arrival.
The approval letter is a document approved by the Immigration office that enables you to enter and leave Vietnam for a certain period. You can get your Visa showing that document at one of the 3 international airports of Vietnam (Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh and Da Nang). You can apply online for getting your approval letter.
There are two processing times for getting the approval letter from us:
- Normal (2 – 3 working days)
- Urgent (1 working day)
- Supper urgent (08 hours before boarding your flight)*
*Contact us at email@example.com for a quick answer.
- Tourist Visa: There are two kinds of tourist visa for 1 and 3 months and you can apply also for single entry or multiple entry. Once arrived in Vietnam, tourists can also apply for Visa Extension of Tourist Visa if they want to spend more time here. You can apply for it here.
- Business Visa: It is for those who want to go in Vietnam with business purposes. You can flexibly apply for business visa to be able to entry multiple times for 3 or 6 months without actually working in the country.*
- Other Types: Other types of Visa such as Work Visa, Diplomatic Visas, Official Visas, Student Visa, etc. are for those who migrate to Vietnam for special purposes and are applicable only with special requirements and special procedures.*
*Unfortunately, we do not process those kinds of Visa. Please, contact the Vietnam Visa Embassy in your country for further information. List of Vietnam Embassies worldwide here.
The process for getting your visa stamp takes from 25 minutes to 1 hour. If you do not feel like waiting such a long time contract our Fast Track Service, you will have to wait only from 5 to 10 minutes!
|Visa Types||Service Fee|
pay online by credit card
pay in cash at the airport
|Normal Processing||Urgent (1 working day)|
|1 month single entry (30 days)||15||25||25|
|3 month single entry (87 days)||110||120||25|
|1 month multiple entry (30 days)||25||35||50|
|3 month multiple entry (87 days)||110||120||50|
The stamping fee is the fee you pay upon your arrival at Vietnam airport in the Immigration Office, in order to get the official visa stamp in your passport. The stamp fee must be paid in cash. Price in question no. 5.
Accepted Currencies: Vietnamese Dong (VND) and USD (US Dollars).
You have to pay two different fees:
- You have to pay the service fee online (through our trusted payment method Onepay).
- The stamp fee has to be paid upon your arrival at Vietnam Airport in the Immigration Office.
Payment portal system of OnePAY is trusted by big banks in the world such as ANZ, HSBC and ICICI. OnePAY payment portal meets all standards of international financial system such as PCI DSS of PCI Security Standards Council, 3D-Secure of Visa, MasterCard and JCB. You can find more information about this system on its website: onepay.vn. Most travel agencies in Vietnam use this system to accept payment by credit card. More Information.
1. Fill in the online application form with the exact details of your passport here. Send those information via email. Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org for a prompt response.
2. Confirm your Visa details and pay online through a trusted method. Print out the invitation letter we will send you and the application form. Fill out the Application Form.*
It is recommendable printing and filling in the Vietnam Immigration Form in order to avoid queues at the airport to get it.
3. Prepare 2 passport sized photos 4x6 (one of them for the Vietnam Immigration Form), and an amount of USD for stamping fee (U.S.$45 for a one month (30 day) or 3 month (87 day) single entry visa, U.S. $65 for a less than 30 day multi-entry, U.S.$95 for a 30 day or more multi-entry).
Put all above mentioned things along with your passport in a package, then show them to Immigration Officers at Vietnam arrival airports. More information.
If you do not feel like waiting to get your visa stamped from 25 minutes to 1 hour, contract our Fast Track Service. The waiting time will be only from 5 to 10 minutes!
Upon your arrival at Vietnam airport head to the Immigration Office and present all the required documentation (mentioned on question number 9) and pay the stamping fee. Our Fast Track service will help you with this procedure fast and effectively.
Note: Visa On Arrival is often processed on a group basis - you may find your name on the list with another applicants.
- Passport (6 months validity from the moment you arrive in Vietnam).
- Invitation Letter (Check question 1).
- The Vietnam Immigration Form (at the airport). We recommend fill it out before getting Vietnam to avoid waiting on the airport. You can get it here.
- 2 passport sized photos (4x6).
- The amount in US Dollars or Dongs for your stamping fee (check question 5).
The Vietnam Visa on Arrival is only for arrivals by plane. For Visas by land or sea you need another kind of visa.
Unfortunately, we do not process that kind of Visa. Please, contact the Vietnam Visa Embassy in your country for further information. List of Vietnam Embassies worldwide here.
You are allowed to enter any time Vietnam later than the granted arrival date (before the granted exit date) on your visa approval letter, but you have to leave before the granted exit date.
No. But Vietnam visa on arrival is only valid for arrivals by plane.
The process for getting the work and business visa is different to the tourist visa process.
Unfortunately, we do not process those kinds of Visa. Please, contact the Vietnam Visa Embassy in your country for further information. List of Vietnam Embassies worldwide here.
Please, contact us as soon as possible to correct any wrong information within next 2 hours after the application. Otherwise, we are not responsible of any problem you may have at your arrival. Please email us for fastest support: email@example.com
The validity of the passport must be not less than 6 months from your arrival date.
Yes, since you do not need booking a flight for applying for the Vietnam visa on arrival.
No, there isn’t. You can apply for it up to 8 hours before boarding your flight to Vietnam.
You can enter with your visa on arrival in any of the three international airports: Tan Son Nhat (Ho Chi Minh City); Noi Bai (Hanoi) and Da Nang (Da Nang).
Many people think that they can get a visa directly at Vietnam airport without applying online. That is NOT true. You may end up with delaying/canceling your flights or waiting at the airport until the visa is approved or even if you get on board, you can be expelled. Thus, you need to apply for visa on arrival online in advance in order to get your visa at the arrival airport in Vietnam.
Many people think that the visa validity will start from the date they enter Vietnam, not from the date they submitted, however, it is not true. The visa validity will commence from the date of entry printed in your visa approval letter, not from the date you enter the country. Thus, please make sure that you make a clear plan of when to enter before ordering a visa to Vietnam.
Many people think that it is easy to extend a visa once they are in Vietnam, however, in fact, it is not that easy. In addition, extending a visa may be a costly and time consuming process. So, if it is possible, just apply for a 3 month visa in advance instead of a 1 month visa to save money on visa extension.