: Our guide meets you in the lobby of your hotel and minivan transfers to your boat at Ho Chi Minh City’s Tan Cang Pier. 8:00 am
: Depart by luxury speedboat. A light breakfast of sandwiches or pastries, fresh tropical fruits and mineral water is served, as your guide explains rural traditions and aspects of riverbank life. 9:15 am
: Arrive at the Cu Chi Tunnels.
Cu Chi Tunnels, also called Iron Land, is a huge system of underground tunnels which stretches over 250 km. The network is like a secret city to support the Vietnamese in times of war: storage facilities, weapons factories, field hospitals, also included specially constructed living areas, command centers and innumerable nightmare trap doors to defend itself. Today Cu Chi Tunnels have become a major attraction, giving tourists an unique experience, true feeling of what underground life is like and the strong Spirit of all Vietnamese who died for mother land.
Join a half-day tour, you can join below activities:
- Watch the documentary about how the Cu Chi Tunnels was made and its bloody and extraordinary history
- Walking inside the jungle and seeing the traps,the secret entrances, the bunkers, and underground hideouts
- Trying to shoot real guns at the riffle range of Cu Chi Tunnels.(Exclusive of bullets)
- Discovering the rice-paper(spring roll skin) and rice-wine production line
- Crawling into the tunnels and enjoying the special and interesting feeling
- Relaxing and drinking green tea while tasting tapioca - the main food served during the wartime 13:00 pm
Enjoy a delicious traditional Vietnamese lunch at Tan Cang Resort 14:00 pm
: Arrive back to Saigon. The guide will take you back to your hotel by car. Afternoon Half Day Program (5-6 hours): We also offers an afternoon schedule which departs at 12:00 and returns to Ho Chi Minh City at 17.00.
- Cu Chi Tunnel
- Luxury Cu Chi Tunnels Speedboat Tour