–Your Tour Guide will pick you up at your hotel. 6.10pm
– Meet the group and have a full safety briefing about the Tour in meeting point with Egg coffee/chocolate/matcha or soft drink/juice. 6.30pm
– Ride outside of the Old Quarter, where most tourists don’t visit, to see the real local lifestyle. 7.30pm
– Stop for Dinner. You will experience dinner at an authentic Vietnamese Restaurant with a wonderful variety of unlimited food to cater for every taste. 8.30pm
– See the nightly ceremony of the taking down of the flag outside the Ho Chi Minh mausoleum and then ride around the city, pass some of the most majestic, historical buildings including Long Bien bridge, West lake area, the railway house… Take a number of short stops to take photos and learn about the history of the site . 10.00pm
- If you like to experience more about the Old Quarter, feel free to ask our Tour Guide and he or she will be pleased to guide you or you can choose to get back to the hotel. End of tour and we always look forward to meeting you again.
4 hours total: 6.00pm to 10:00pm (Hotel pick up, drop off time) Type: Group Tour (5 – 8 people) Corporate and Medium to Large Groups (up to 12 people maximum)