–Your Tour Guide will pick you up at your hotel.6.10pm
– Meet the group and have a full safety briefing about the Tour in meeting point with Egg coffee/chocolate/matcha or soft drink/juice.6.30pm
– Ride outside of the Old Quarter, where most tourists don’t visit, to see the real local lifestyle.7.00pm
– Visit the Sky Walk to see the panoramic view of Hanoi at night7.30pm
– Stop for Dinner. You will experience dinner at an authentic Vietnamese Restaurant with a wonderful variety of unlimited food to cater for every taste.8.30pm
– Ride pass Red river & Long Bien Bridge
to see the night lights outside Hanoi’s Old Quarter.
Long Bien Bridge is considered the symbol of the courageous capital city in wars. Today, Long Bien is only one of the five bridges crossing the Red river of Hanoi. However, it may be the most special bridge with unique historic, architectural, and cultural value. It is the only bridge in Hanoi where all the riders have to go in the left hand side, where tourists can take a walk and taste mouthwatering desserts offered by vendors, where Hanoians can buy fresh vegetable or fish for the dinner from the small afternoon market on the bridge. Continue to ride around the city, pass some of the most majestic, historical buildings including West lake area, Hanoi Opera House…Take a number of short stops to take photos and learn about the history of the site.10.00pm
- If you like to experience more about the Old Quarter, feel free to ask our Tour Guide and he or she will be pleased to guide you or you can choose to get back to the hotel. End of tour and we always look forward to meeting you again.
4 hours total: 6.00pm to 10:00pm (Hotel pick up, drop off time) Type: Group Tour (5 – 8 people) Corporate and Medium to Large Groups (up to 12 people maximum)