–Your Tour Guide will pick you up at your hotel.8.30am
– Meet the group and have a full safety briefing about the Tour in meeting point with Egg coffee or soft drink.8.45am
– Tour around, take photos and learn about the history of the Hanoi Old quarter
and Hoan Kiem Lake
as well as the Hanoi Opera House
Hanoi Old Quarter has a long history of 2000 years of development which is the beating heart of the city. In here, bustling life of Hanoians is reflected in the most vivid way with crowded streets of people trading with each other. The quarter consists mainly of 36 Old Streets divided and named according to their craft guides in the past, and remain most of that working system until now.
Hanoi Opera House stands as the architectural, cultural and political symbol of the 1000 years old capital. Hanoi Opera House is located on the August Revolution Square, the center of Hanoi, near Hoan Kiem Lake and the Vietnam History Museum. The theatre, designed and overseen by the French, was constructed from 1901 and was finished in 1911. Its design is influenced by the European architectural style under the Renaissance period.9.15am
– Ride around the city, outside of the Old Quarter, where most tourists don’t visit. Take a number of short stops to take photos and the Tour Guide Leader will take you on a foot tour to learn about the history of the sites including Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum
and the Tran Quoc pagoda
Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum is an important historical attraction of Hanoi, known for honoring the national hero : President Ho Chi Minh. This is the place where visitors can express their admiration and gratitude towards the common father of Vietnamese who has led the country to independence and reunification.10.00am
– Enjoying a range of small Vietnamese snacks10.30am
– Ride around West Lake, pass some of the most exclusive real estate in Vietnam to find out lifestyle differences between center district and others
West Lake is Hanoi's largest freshwater lake and it has a circumference of 17km and houses many of the city’s historic places of interest around its perimeter – including Vietnam’s oldest pagoda and one of Vietnam’s four sacred temples.11.30am
– Stop for Lunch. You will experience lunch at an authentic Vietnamese Restaurant with a wonderful variety of unlimited food to cater for every taste.12.30pm
– You will have the option for your Tour Guide to take you to any location in the Old Quarter or to your hotel. End of tour.