Embark on boat at Toa Kham Wharf.
Stop at Dong Ba Market
and buy necessary food for cooking class with our chief.
Visit Thien Mu Pagoda
– the symbol of Hue city.
Back to the boat for a scenic cruise to Thuy Bieu Village
– famous for Thanh Tra pomelo.
Arrive at Thuy Bieu village, take a nice walking or biking around the village.
• Visit the garden – house, ancient ancestral temple and communicate with local people.
• Visit incense making family to discover the daily life of local people while they are working strenuously with joy and enthusiasm.
• Visit 'do' paper making family to know more about a traditional custom of Vietnamese people and know why they use joss paper, also known as ghost money, for the died people.
• Visit paper painting family to see the countryside painting art of the young local artists.
Come back to Thuy Bieu restaurant for cooking class, prepare lunch with Hue traditional dishes by yourself under the instruction of our chief.
Have lunch with dishes you have just cooked.
Relax by steeping your foot in medicinal herb water – a traditional therapeutic practice.
Enjoy excellent massage by blind people.
End of this tour at around 14:30